Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Thanks to all the 3210 visitors to my blog since Oct 2, 2007...




Wow, I never knew that there could be so many people visiting my blog for the past 11 months or so... And what's more astonishing is when I looked at WHO had been visiting my blog. I got this from sitemeter.com, a very useful tool to look at various blog visit statistics.






Wow, it seems that my blog attracts more US blog readers (37%) than my own country's! I thought this could be flawed, and maybe it's because my baby (in Columbia, MO) alone had been visiting my blog so frequently, so I checked the "visitors by world map", and true enough, there were actually so many other US blog readers!





And the 3rd biggest group (14%) of my blog visitors are actually from Down Under - The Commonwealth of Australia!




Thanks anyways for visiting my blog, guys. Though you had never dropped any comments, but I really appreciate you people visiting. Makes me realize that despite not getting much comments for most of my posts, I know that at least, there are people reading my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home